terratec geophysical services offers airborne / surface geophysical and borehole logging services internationally with focus on Europe and Africa.
terratec geophysical services was founded in 1989 and consists of 35 geophysicists and geologists who are fluent in a great variety of languages with offices in Germany, Mali, Namibia, Bulgaria as well as logistic bases in Austria and Finland.
terratec geophysical services has comprehensive working experience in different countries and climates from Greenland to South Africa. Staff and geophysical systems have been optimized and adapted to harsh conditions in remote areas.
Borehole geophysics in sub-vertical and horizontal holes
• Optical borehole scanner (OPTV, OBI)
• High resolution acoustic televiewer (BHTV, ABF)
• Spectral gamma
• Magnetic Susceptibility
• Miniprobe 18 mm diameter (temp., gamma, dev),
• Water sampling
• Fluid Temperature Conductivity
• Natural gamma ray
• Sonic (FWS, CBL)
• Borehole geometry
• Total magnetic field (Hx, Hy, Hz)
• Resistivity and IP
• Deviation Surveys (magnetic or gyroscopic)
• BHEM (DIGI Atlantis)
• Induced Polarisation (gradient, dipole dipole)
• HIRIP (high Resolution deep looking IP)
• Electromagnetics (Slingram, TDEM)
• MT, NSAMT, CSAMT
Airborne geophysics (fixed wing, helicopter and drone based):